There are other brands of Antenna Analyzers out there such as SainSonic, Rig Expert and Comet as well as some other brands. If you are looking for some places to read reviews on various types of ham radio equipment I would check out Amazon.com, Ebay and http://www.eham.net/ . Here is a link to a youtube video on the basics of an antenna analyzer https://youtu.be/3Sba7_giu7w . Below is some information on the MFJ 269C Pro Antenna Analyzer.
MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-269CPRO .53-230 / 430 ~ 520 MHz Antenna / SWR / RF Analyzer w/ LCD, Counter & Meters.
- 530KHz-230MHz plus 415-470MHz HF/VHF/UHF SWR Analyzer
- New 12-bit A/D converter gives much better accuracy and resolution than common 8-bit A/D converters -- an MFJ-269C exclusive!
- Built-in Coax Calculator -- calculates coax line length in feet given coax length in electrical degrees and vice versa for any frequency and any velocity factor (great for building matching sections and phasing lines) -- an MFJ-269C exclusive!
- Large easy-to-read two line LCD display and side-by-side meters clearly display your information. Built-in Ni-Cad/Ni-MH charger circuit, battery saver, low battery warning, smooth reduction drive tuning.Use as signal source for testing/alignment.
- Has built-in "N-type" connector. Includes Free N-to-SO-239 adapter. Use 10 AA Ni-MH or Ni-Cad or alkaline batteries (not included -- alkaline batteries cannot be charged internally) or 110-240 VAC with optional MFJ-1312D.